- National e-ConDev 2017 competition is only open for Massive Open Online Course (MOOC).
- National e-ConDev 2017 competition is open for participation to all lecturers from Public and Private Universities, educators, and individuals.
- Participation is open to an individual OR in a group of 2-4 members.
- Participants are allowed to send more than one (1) entry. However, an additional fee of RM350.00 (including GST) will be charged for each participation.
- Any MOOC that had been contested in any national and international level competition are not eligible for this competition. However, an exception will be granted if there is a redevelopment and improvement of the MOOC.
Format of the Competition
- Participants are required to submit and showcase a complete MOOC based on the scheme of work (SOW) for one (1) course subject of their university.
- Each participation must have a presentation that explains the content which include abstract, objectives, novelty, practicality and usefulness.
- Participants must bring along their computer/laptop or any supporting tools for their own ease during competition. Participants are encouraged to prepare relevant materials such as brochures, pictures, certificate of appreciation or other materials to support their presentation.
- A bunting stand with the measurement of 2’ x 5’, one (1) table, one (1) chair and an electrical source will be provided by the organizer for each participation.
- MOOC evaluation will be done by experienced judges that are selected by the organizers.
- Competition organizers are entitled to categorize MOOC according to the fixed categories.
- Participants must exhibit and showcase their MOOC in front of the panel of judges during the judging session.
- The time allocated for presentation and Q&As are only 10 minutes.
- Judges’ decisions are final. All appeal will not be entertained.
Each MOOC will be judged on the quality of the following features.
- Promotional Video
- Information in the landing page (Home)
- Desired Topic Learning Outcomes (TLO)
- Introduction / Set Induction for every module
Disclaimer: All the marks and the judging decisions are final. No appeal shall be entertained.